Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Surprise fabrics and new bag

I was surprised to receive some back-ordered fabric last week as I thought I cancelled all my back orders when we closed the shop….never mind……we’ll sell it at bargain prices…. you can order from us by email to cowbellespatchwork@bigpond.com or by phone on 0437 200 888

The first piece is a really cute play mat panel for the little men in your lives….just pop it on some wadding and backing and quilt lightly (or just tie it!) They’ll play for hours with their matchbox cars among the brightly coloured pictures of “big boys toys” and roads.

The panel is a good size at 36” x 45” and each will cost $15.

PB030567

The other one is a funk-adelic 60’s inspired black and white swirl that’s only $15 / metre.

PB030568

I’ve been designing and sewing again lately preparing for classes next year – I’d almost forgotten how good sewing is for your soul! Here’s my new “Barrel Bag” on the clothesline this morning. It’s 9” high x 9” wide x 18” long…..a really handy size. The pattern is for sale by post at $15 + postage OR by download for only $10 (as a pdf attachment to an email)

PB030556

Couldn’t resist a shot of my new hippeastrum flowers while I was downstairs…..

PB030559

And the beautiful new shoots on the Bunya Pine that Dad gave us…..

PB030564

No comments: